We are a well known Manufacturer and Supplier of Anhydrous Ammonia Gas. The Anhydrous Ammonia Gas offered by us is formulated in compliance with set industrial norms. Owing to our brilliant logistics network, we are capable of delivering bulk orders of the gas within the promised time frame.
More about Anhydrous Ammonia
- Anhydrous Ammonia is a pungent, colorless and non-flammable liquefied gas. The odor is familiar to most people because ammonia is used in smelling salts and household cleaners.
- Anhydrous ammonia boils at -33.33°C and freezes to a white crystalline mass at -77.78°C. It ignites at a temperature of 651.1°C within vapor concentration limits between 15% and 28%.
- Anhydrous ammonia reacts with galvanized metals, cast iron, copper, brass or copper alloys. Hence, all ammonia piping, valves, tanks and fittings are constructed of steel.
- Anhydrous Ammonia is available in Tank cars and Cylinders of various capacities approved / licensed by
- Ammonia is used in the manufacture of certain dyes and applied in the dyeing and scouring of cotton, wool and silk.
- The Rubber Industry uses ammonia to prevent premature coagulation by stabilizing natural and synthetic latex during transportaion from plantation to Factory.
- The pulp and paper industry use ammonia for pulping wood and as a casein dispersant in the coating of paper
- Ammonia is used by leather industry as a curing agent, as a slime and mold preventative in tanning liquors and as a protective agent for leathers and furs in storage.
- Ammonia is used as a refrigerent in both compression and absorption system. Certain characteristics of Ammonia such as high latent heat, low vapor density, chemical stability, low corrossion to iron parts promote its use in large industrial installations..
- The pharmaceutical industry uses ammonia in the manufacture of certain products such as sulfa drugs, vitamins and cosmetics.
- The petroleum industry utilizes ammonia to neutralize acid constituents of crude oil and to protect equipments from corrossion.
- Nitriding of steel for case-hardening.
- Ammonia in %, Min 99.95
- Residue on Evaporation ,% by mass, Max 0.05
- Moisture % by mass, Max 0.05
- Oil, ppm by mass Max 2